The Association’s vision is:
to be the international authority on the development of business leaders
It is a vision that recognises the Association’s strengths as the guardian of MBA quality standards and the unique role we play in supporting business schools, to develop business leaders.
The Association provides a network for MBAs, business schools and employers. We also offer an important forum for the exchange of knowledge, ideas and best practice.
What makes the Association of MBAs unique?
- Our strong brand is internationally recognised as the quality kite-mark for the MBA
- Our networks and insights mean we are positioned as the international authority on MBA issues
- We are seen as independent and impartial in a complex business environment
- Our accreditation philosophy is based on a developmental approach and is designed to meet employers’ changing needs
- We are in touch with our members and their concerns as practising business leaders
Who are our customers?
- Prospective MBA students
- MBA students and graduates
- Business schools
- MBA employers