Our 9 000 members live and work over 80 countries. Around two thirds of members are senior managers, board directors or CEOs.
We help our members improve themselves and their career opportunities through a regular programme of networking meetings, events and lifelong learning activities.
Our strength lies in the involvement of MBAs working in the local and international business arenas. With 70% of senior jobs filled without ever being advertised and 25% arising from referrals and contacts; networking is key. ‘What you know’ is important. But so is ‘Who you know’.
- Members’ Address Book
A valuable contact network of 9 000 MBAs to help you with your next career move. Members can update details on-line at any time.
- Speaker Events
High profile speaker and social events help keep you in touch with the latest thinking from academics and business leaders. Members receive preferential rates on all events.
- MBA Business
Free subscription to the Association’s magazine, which focuses on the interests and aspirations of MBA students and graduates.
- BestofBiz Gold
BestofBiz Gold is an established, professionally managed knowledge bank, drawing on a wide range of authoritative sources for information and new thinking in business. It provides easy, one-stop access to management knowledge and research, cutting edge thought, business updates, professional advice and critical issue reviews.
The Association’s new career service has been developed to help members make the most of the global MBA network, whether you are looking for a new job or trying to find an MBA-qualified employee for your organisation.
- MBA Links
Clubs and societies around the world offer meeting facilities free of charge or at a reduced joining fee.
- MBA Knowledge
Association members can keep abreast of current management thinking and take advantage of discounts on the following.
- MBA Business Travel
Access to fast-track hotel and car reservation services.
- MBA Finance
Investment funding, plus a range of financial benefits and services.
- MBA Health and Leisure
Preferential rates for selected health clubs, health care schemes and leisure pursuits.
- Special offers
Special offers are occasionally available to members.
BestofBiz Gold is a groundbreaking reference resource which will enable you to keep abreast of key issues in business practice and management thinking, and identify resources to support your extensive business information needs.
As an established and professionally managed knowledge bank, BestofBiz Gold draws on a wide range of authoritative sources for information and new thinking in business. It provides easy, one-stop access to management knowledge and research, cutting edge thought, business updates, professional advice and critical issue reviews.
Key features include:
- Intuitive search tools providing swift, focused access to relevant data
- Consistently well-organised, high-standard search results that are relevant every time
- Access to London Business School’s extensive Library Catalogue
- Use of Score to find UK company annual reports, company addresses and links to URLs
- Results using London Business School’s own classification to integrate widely differing resources through Concept Space
- Industry Search for company coverage by FT industry sector
- Cross-referencing through Resource Finder by topics, geographic region and format
- Answers to specific business research questions through Business Brain, accessing journal special issues, rankings, useful addresses and selected websites.
BestofBiz Gold integrates extra content from Business: the Ultimate Resource – the top management reference work from Bloomsbury Publishing. You will benefit from:
- Best Practice Essays: 168 essays and 25 interviews with the world’s leading business writers, strategists and commentators including: Adrian Cadbury, Meredith Belbin and Charles Handy.
- Biographies of Top Business Leaders: such as, Jack Welch, Richard Branson, Steve Jobs and Larry Ellison
- Action lists: in key areas such as finance, e-commerce and marketing
- Best Practice articles – overviews on tackling key business problems and issues
- Management Library: Digests of 130+ key business titles so that users can get the gist of a book without having to read long tomes. The digests explain each book’s message, context and impact.
- Business Giants: Profiles of 100 of the world’s most influential business leaders, many of whom have either founded or revolutionised an industry. Each accessible profile features information on each person’s career, achievements and overall context. You will notice that timelines have recently been updated
- Business Thinkers: Profiles of business gurus who have changed the way people think about business and its strategy.